Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Inspiration

I have lots of notebooks around with little notes scribbled randomly throughout them. I'm actually working on keeping one handy and then transferring the information to a more usable format, such as here, before recycling the pages. Here's a few excerpts from the one I'm using right now:
  • Integrity <--> Integration
  • Individuation
  • Being honest means you have less to keep track of. (Less worry about who knows what!)
  • Feedback, not Failure
  • Do I dislike to consequences enough to make a change?
  • Value yourself first
  • You should only be incompetant at one thing at a time. [A personal quote relating to my own feelings of overwhelm.]
  • Feeling --> Trying to feel (How get there? Be specific!)
  • Will this matter in 6 months?
  • If you're bored, maybe you bore others.

No comments: