Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Finishing Touches

New Year's Eve I started playing a game of Guitar Hero while waiting for A to pick me up. He arrived on IST and we had to bounce immediately to make it to dinner on time. I had paused the game midsong to answer the door, so it was still there when we got home in the wee hours. For some reason, before I went to bed, I picked up the guitar and finished the song. I didn't play another, I just finished the one I had started and then turned the game off.

I've been making a conscious effort to finish other things I've started, too, including putting together a box of supplements to send home to my family, finishing reading several books I started and making A's scarf. And I'm more committed to completing my 101 goals list. Those things that I've decided not to do or finish, I'm finishing off with some kind of clear ending. Closure.

I'm not sure why this bug is in my ear, but I think it's a good one. I'm sleeping better, too.

No comments: