Sunday, May 27, 2007

The Greatest Idea I Can't Remember

On my way home tonight, I had a great idea about a blog entry and now it escapes me.

That happens a lot - not just for blogging, but life in general. I tried keeping a notebook nearby, but usually I think it's such a great idea that I'll never forget it.

Some things I recently struggled to remember include:
1. why I didn't go put my check in the bank - I knew I expected to get some other money to put in with it, but couldn't remember where I thought that money was coming from
2. the word inspire - the word memory is really bad
3. where I put my favorite jeans - I started getting really mad thinking someone had taken them!
4. where I put ... and now I've forgotten what it was I was looking for in my vanity drawer today...

At least I still didn't misspell any words.

No comments: