But I also felt hungry while lying in bed playing said game, so I thought, "at least I'm up early and have plenty of time to make a yummy breakfast." What to make? I'm trying to avoid eggs right now and don't have any in the house, so that's out. I've eaten toast more than I care to admit this week, including three pieces with fake cheese and fake meat last night for dinner, so that's out. Hmmm...ooh! How about a delicious blackberry-banana smoothie? Sounds good, right? Somehow it came out bitter, but I'm too cheap to throw it out and make something else. So, I'm out of the gate, but so far the day is a little rocky. I'm confident it will get better.
Especially since I feel excited to work on the projects of the day and have some fun appointments. Here's today's to-do's:
- Work on my web essay (while lying in bed, I thought of the perfect intro to my subject!)
- Walk the dog
- Mail my tax forms back (yes, all I have to do is sign and affix stamp, but I'm out of stamps, so I haven't done it yet. If I walk the dog to the store for stamps, I'll have fed two birds with one seed.)
- Acupuncture appt at 12
- Work on side job for 2 hours (I talked to my friend who also works on this same project and she agrees that 2 hours is about the realistic limit for any one go at this intense project)
- Clean off my desk
- Go to the bank
- Go look at wedding dresses with a friend (for her, not me)
Since I've now already gone through my email and blogged, I guess it's time to jump into the list. I'll add checkmarks towards the end of the day for the items that get completed.
Late Addendum: For some reason, I can't seem to add a checkmark, but suffice it to say I did everything on the list except the side job and dog walk. And I added in the following that were also completed:
- making and going to a dentist appt
- making a doctor's appt
- buying canisters for the many flours and bulk items I have lining my counters