Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Goals # 53: Reading list

53. Read a book every week for 2 months


So, I started posting my reading list and all the books I was getting from the library, but I was embarrassed at how many I returned, and late at that, unread and actually unopened. I did manage to read a book or more every week for the past 8 weeks, though. It helped that they were series books, so my attention was already given and I knew I liked the style of these authors. It's been fun, but I remember now being totally absorbed in reading when I was a kid. I have to find a place of balance, doing some reading, but not getting interested in the stories at the expense of my own life.



Here's what I've been reading:
Week 1: December 31-January 6 Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Week 1: January 7-13 Dragonflight by Anne McCaffrey
Week 2: January 14-20 The White Dragon and Dragonsong by AM
Week 3: January 21-27 Dragondrums by AM
Week 4: January 28-February 3 Fool's Errand and Golden Fool by Robin Hobb
Week 5: February 4-10 Fool's Fate by RH
Week 6: February 11-17 Ship of Magic and Mad Ship by RH
Week 7: February 18-24 Ship of Destiny by RH
Week 8: February 25-March 1 Shaman's Crossing by RH.

No comments: