Friday, April 17, 2009

Slowing Down...Small Sustainable Steps

Seems like everything is slowing down these days. Even thought I'm adding new blogs regularly to my following list, there is less to read; even though I want to write all the time, I find myself only writing during my "office hours." Maybe since A accepted a new job, our frantic stress-pace is easing up. It feels good. Here's a quick update of the week gone by:
  • I didn't do all the cooking I planned on Sunday night, but spread it out over the week. Hoping to make the quiche Saturday night when I'm baking pizzas so that we can enjoy it Sunday and Monday morning.
  • Still making decisions about food and still working out great.
  • Watched movies every day for a week (see reviews in separate post)
  • Spent Wednesday night having a very weird girl's night out
  • Lost A Thursday and Friday night to boy's nights out - okay, I was invited along both nights, but wasn't feeling up to it, because...
  • A coworker passed away...sudden, shocking, sad...
And the days/week to come:
  • Having friends over for game night and pizza! :)
  • Going to Sunriver in Bend, OR for a quick getaway with A
  • A's family coming to stay with us for a few days then taking a family vacation to Lake Chelan, WA
  • A's parents staying a week after Lake Chelan and his mom is going to teach me many secrets in the kitchen

No comments: