- lettuce - to be made into salad hopefully before it browns! Taco salad? Tomorrow!
- cabbage - mmm...Indian cobi saag - should make this in the morning or evening and eat as leftovers.
- broccoli - more?! I love broccoli, but I can't keep up!
- a sample of the first of the summer squash - where is this?
- edible pea pods - eat raw?
- rhubarb - another pie, probably
- orange carrots - guess I shouldn't have bought that 5 lb bag!
- an herb plant (mint) - still needs to be repotted
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
This Week From the CSA
I haven't had a chance to even look at this weeks bag. A brought it home and put it away and our fridge is getting very full with all this produce. It doesn't help that I did a pretty good sized shop or that the top shelf and door of our fridge are relatively unusable because of a delicate seal. So, in my effort to plan and not waste as much as possible, here's my ideas of how to use this week's produce: