Sunday, July 5, 2009

Reading List : Growing Again

I just went crazy with my library's online hold program. Mostly books on CD, but a few paper books as well:
  • Botany of Desire (from my reading list/permission slip)
  • The Secret Life of Bees (from my reading list/permission slip)
  • Prince Caspian (because I enjoyed listening to Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe and forgot to continue!)
  • Blink (never finished reading it before)
  • The Tipping Point (because I enjoyed Blink so much)
  • The Limbreth Gate and The Windsingers (because I discovered that one of my favorite authors writes under not one, but two pseudonyms!)
I don't think I'll even be increasing my reading time, but with the schedule change, I'll still be able to listen in the car, read on breaks at work and now, not feel guilty about it!

No comments: