I should have cleaned this morning, but got distracted by A & E, no not the channel (we don't do cable), but the people - first, A joined me upstairs and then E called after A had gone off to work, so I spent much of my early starting morning with them. I did, however, get some things done today, including:
- ordering my birth certificate long distance
- calling several patients that I need to follow up with
- getting all the things collected that I need for my event tonight
- sending several letters that needed to go out in the mail
- picking up dry dog food and raw meat to make fresh dog food
- getting fingerprinted for my licensing application
So, I'm heading off for some prep time at my event location, giving the talk/demo and then heading home as soon as possible. Maybe I shouldn't be drinking coffee these days - I think it just makes the mania stronger.